Community Care Live provides the opportunity for your organisation to engage with a professional and dynamic social work audience including commissioners, heads of department, principal social workers and team managers.
In 2018 we look forward to building on the huge success of the 2017 event which was attended by more than 1200 social work professionals - almost 20% of which were key decision makers including commissioners, heads of department, principal social workers and team managers.
Reasons you should exhibit at Community Care Live Manchester 2018:
- Be part of a key event in the social care calendar which will build on the success of the 2017 event
- Network with key decision makers including commissioners, directors and team managers
- Meet with an audience of engaged social care professionals – with 65% of visitors coming from over 100 local authorities
- Take advantage of face to face interaction with the social work community in the north west of England at the region’s largest free essential learning event
- Position your organisation as a supporter of social care training, learning and career development
- Discuss any career opportunities within your organisation directly with potential candidates
- Position your organisation as a provider, supplier or employer of choice for the social care sector
Click the button below to download our Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities brochure